From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Ellison
Sent: 23 August 2019 03:14
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Logger32 with Club Log problem ??

Phill..

Can you send me a screenshot of the program running on your desktop. The reason I ask this and I didn’t notice it this morning looking at your Debug. In L32Logsync I am no longer using the Chilkat Dll file. All of the uploading is done thru hand coded .net call so the debug file should not have any reference to the dll. It’s kinda funny after answering your email this morning I went out fishing and as I was sitting there staring off at the water I had this image of your Debug file pop into my head and it came to me that I’m not even using that dll anymore. So I think you are loading an old version of the program and not the latest. The current .exe file should say on the top caption L32LogSync v2.0.0.5

Rick