Re: Logger32 with Club Log problem ??

Phill Morris (G6EES)

Rick

Sorry for the late reply. The good news is that everything is now working OK (I think ! )

It is very strange because I had previously upgraded and the problem remained. I then deinstalled and reinstalled (and then upgraded again) all the software but the fault remained and the L32LogSync version remained at 1.5.1

So this time I uninstalled everything that was to do with L32LogSync, Logger32, etc and then searched the registry and deleted all entries in the registry to do with Logger32, L32LogSync, eQSL etc (a bit drastic and certainly risky !)

Then I started again with a completely ‘fresh’ installation and now the L32LogSync shows that it is on 2.0.0.5 and it works fine

I did initially have a scenario where Logger32 ‘froze’ whenever it tried to upload to ClubLog (confirmed by disabling the ClubLog auto upload and then it didn’t freeze). Although the clublog login had been working when first installed and configured, and the user name and password looked correct, there must have been something wrong with the login credentials stored in L32LogSync as I deleted the credentials, re-entered them and now all is OK – Phew 😊

Thanks for your heads up about the software version incompatibility

Phill, G6EES

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Ellison
Sent: 23 August 2019 03:14
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Logger32 with Club Log problem ??

Phill..

Can you send me a screenshot of the program running on your desktop. The reason I ask this and I didn’t notice it this morning looking at your Debug. In L32Logsync I am no longer using the Chilkat Dll file. All of the uploading is done thru hand coded .net call so the debug file should not have any reference to the dll. It’s kinda funny after answering your email this morning I went out fishing and as I was sitting there staring off at the water I had this image of your Debug file pop into my head and it came to me that I’m not even using that dll anymore. So I think you are loading an old version of the program and not the latest. The current .exe file should say on the top caption L32LogSync v2.0.0.5

Rick

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Phill Morris (G6EES)
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 1:37 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Logger32 with Club Log problem ??

Here is the file which I should have attached to my post just now :-)

Phill, G6EES

Join hamlogger@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.