Re: Logger 32 won't start

Ken McVie

Hi Bob, I have just this minute started Logger32, & it starts up ok on ver. 393. This was after I managed to get the rollback system to work, & then an auto update came thru which went ahead without a hitch. So I think I'm all good again, & yes I do have those folders in the L32 dir. I tried the 392 one but it didn't work either!! Then I went back to the Rollback system & this time the window showed the different versions to roll back to, & it worked when I chose the last one on the list. Don't ask me why they didn't show when I tried earlier [as the pic I sent shows] but magic happened & it all went ahead ok when I retried it.
Computers -- don't you just love them!!!

73
Ken ZL4NR

On 26/08/2019 9:45 PM, Bob wrote:

Ken, in the Logger32 directory there will be folders like this (picture below) the updates folders are automatically created every time you upgrade. You don't have any? 73.

On August 26, 2019 at 3:57 AM Ken McVie <kenmc@...> wrote:

Hi Bob, I don't have the option of clicking on a ver 3.50.392 !
Attached  is a screen shot of the Rollback dir. when I open the
Logger32Rollback.exe

73
Ken ZL4NR

There is a file in the Logger32 directory called Logger32Rollback.exe. Run it, check the Ver 3.50.392 option, then click Rollback. SeventyThree(s).