Re: Changes in subdivision info problem

Bob

Serge, my last QSO is with a station in NY and the CNTY field is ERIE. I right click on the CNTY field and select EDIT ADMIN SUBDIVISION FIELD. Just for fun, I see another CNTY just below ERIE called ESSEX. I click on ESSEX, click APPLY. The Window closes and the LogbooK Page Window changes to shoe NY and ESSEX. What am I doing wrong? SeventyThree(s).

On August 26, 2019 at 5:32 PM "Serge Bykovsky via Groups.Io" <datatelecom=bk.ru@groups.io> wrote:

Secondary. Bob.

Edit from the logbook. Right click mouse and so on.

Primary or Secondary Administration maintenance? There is no edit
option, there is Add, Delete, and Modify. Which one? Which field
causes the problem? SeventyThree(s).
On August 26, 2019 at 3:26 PM "Serge Bykovsky via Groups.Io" <datatelecom=bk.ru@groups.io> wrote:
Hello,

.392 393 when Edit Admin Subdivision Info - run time 13 error
info: Type mismatch appears. Logger shuts down . However, changing which were
made - is in place.

Thank you,

Serge Ra6ydx