Re: Logger 32 won't start

Bob

Ken, in the Logger32 directory there will be folders like this (picture below) the updates folders are automatically created every time you upgrade. You don't have any? 73.

On August 26, 2019 at 3:57 AM Ken McVie <kenmc@...> wrote:

Hi Bob, I don't have the option of clicking on a ver 3.50.392 !
Attached  is a screen shot of the Rollback dir. when I open the
Logger32Rollback.exe

73
Ken ZL4NR

There is a file in the Logger32 directory called Logger32Rollback.exe. Run it, check the Ver 3.50.392 option, then click Rollback. SeventyThree(s).