Re: Logger 32 won't start

Ken McVie

Hi again Bob, I managed to get the rollback to finally work, & am now on
ver. .392. So my screen is back to normal again, & I'll wait to see if
it comes up with an update over the next few days.

Thanks for the help -- much appreciated!!

73
Ken ZL4NR

On 26/08/2019 6:30 PM, Bob wrote:
There is a file in the Logger32 directory called Logger32Rollback.exe. Run it, check the Ver 3.50.392 option, then click Rollback. SeventyThree(s).

On August 25, 2019 at 11:52 PM Ken McVie <kenmc@...> wrote:

I tried to do the update for Logger 32 today from the website. It didn't
work, & I now have a small error window showing --

"File Error Loading C:\Logger32\ADIF.TXT
           Subscript out of range

I initially get a very quick flash of the L32 opening screen, & then
this error comes up. If I click on the OK at the bottom of the error
window I get a blank L32 screen, with all the icons along the top, but a
blank page beneath.

I also tried a "Restore Point " on the computer, but that didn't help.
Logger 32 has been running without problems for many years, so this is a
surprise.

Any help Please?

73
Ken ZL4NR