Re: Logger 32 won't start

Ken McVie <kenmc@...>

Hi Gerald, mine looks exactly like yours, I went through them both 3 times, & renaming it did nothing to fix the problem.

Cheers
Ken

On 26/08/2019 4:39 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 12:52 AM, Ken McVie wrote:
I tried to do the update for Logger 32 today from the website. It didn't
work, & I now have a small error window showing --

"File Error Loading C:\Logger32\ADIF.TXT
           Subscript out of range
Ken,

It would seem that there might be something wrong with the ADIF.txt file. As a test, I renamed my ADIF.txt file and started L32. It didn't have the same error message that you saw, but your description was what I saw here as well.

It is only a small text file. Take a look at your version for problems. Here are the contents of my working version.

ADDRESS
DISTANCE
ARRL_SECT
BAND