Logger 32 won't start

Ken McVie <kenmc@...>

I tried to do the update for Logger 32 today from the website. It didn't
work, & I now have a small error window showing --

"File Error Loading C:\Logger32\ADIF.TXT
           Subscript out of range

I initially get a very quick flash of the L32 opening screen, & then
this error comes up. If I click on the OK at the bottom of the error
window I get a blank L32 screen, with all the icons along the top, but a
blank page beneath.

I also tried a "Restore Point " on the computer, but that didn't help.
Logger 32 has been running without problems for many years, so this is a
surprise.

Any help Please?

73
Ken ZL4NR