Re: CW machine $name$ macro

Bob

Right click on any user field on the Logbook Entry Window. Click on SETUP. Go to SETUP USER FIELDS.  Click on the top menu (user field 1). You will see this window (picture below).  Note the bottom three user options. Hopefully you have the middle one checked. SeventyThree(s).

On August 25, 2019 at 9:20 AM Vince Shirley <vince.g0orc@...> wrote:

Thanks Bob,

A virgin Logger32.ini file cures the problem.

I don't really want to spend the rest of the afternoon going line by line through it, nor do I fancy re-customising things.

Any idea where I might start looking in the Logger32.ini file?

Vince

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019 at 14:15, Bob < k4cy@...> wrote:

This is your macro on my PC. 73.

On August 25, 2019 at 8:37 AM Vince Shirley < vince.g0orc@...> wrote:

Well a mystery then,

Space before and after but doesn't work for me.

Here's a cut and paste of the macro concerned.

$call$ de g0orc ok $name$ tks fb info hr rig yaesu ft101d wid 1ttw to windom up 12mtrs  - wx nw rain es 10c sohw? $call$ de $mycall$ <

Vince G0ORC

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019 at 13:32, Bob < k4cy@...> wrote:

Works as advertised for me. If there is no name and the CW Machine is sending $name$, then you probably don't have a space after $name$ in your macro. SeventyThree(s).

On August 25, 2019 at 8:04 AM Vince Shirley < vince.g0orc@...> wrote:

Hi all,

It appears the $name$ macro is broken in the CW machine - seems to work OK in MMTTY FSK but not in CW...

Anyone confirm this please?

Vince