From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Vince Shirley
Sent: sunnudagur, 25. ágúst 2019 12:37
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] CW machine $name$ macro

Well a mystery then,

Space before and after but doesn't work for me.

Here's a cut and paste of the macro concerned.

$call$ de g0orc ok $name$ tks fb info hr rig yaesu ft101d wid 1ttw to windom up 12mtrs  - wx nw rain es 10c sohw? $call$ de $mycall$ <

Vince G0ORC

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019 at 13:32, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Works as advertised for me. If there is no name and the CW Machine is sending $name$, then you probably don't have a space after $name$ in your macro. SeventyThree(s).

On August 25, 2019 at 8:04 AM Vince Shirley <vince.g0orc@...> wrote:

Hi all,

It appears the $name$ macro is broken in the CW machine - seems to work OK in MMTTY FSK but not in CW...

Anyone confirm this please?

Vince