Re: CW machine $name$ macro

Vince Shirley

Always a pleasure to speak to you, Bob

Never mind we Brits have far worse things to worry about.  Imagine the UK not being part of Europe, what would the ADIF meisters have to say about that!

For the avoidance  of doubt, yes the Logbook window is populated with a name, but its not sent by the macro.

Vince G0ORC

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019 at 13:52, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

... maybe your free trial has expired. SeventyThree(s).

On August 25, 2019 at 8:37 AM Vince Shirley <vince.g0orc@...> wrote:

Well a mystery then,

Space before and after but doesn't work for me.

Here's a cut and paste of the macro concerned.

$call$ de g0orc ok $name$ tks fb info hr rig yaesu ft101d wid 1ttw to windom up 12mtrs  - wx nw rain es 10c sohw? $call$ de $mycall$ <

Vince G0ORC

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019 at 13:32, Bob < k4cy@...> wrote:

Works as advertised for me. If there is no name and the CW Machine is sending $name$, then you probably don't have a space after $name$ in your macro. SeventyThree(s).

On August 25, 2019 at 8:04 AM Vince Shirley < vince.g0orc@...> wrote:

Hi all,

It appears the $name$ macro is broken in the CW machine - seems to work OK in MMTTY FSK but not in CW...

Anyone confirm this please?

Vince