Re: rotor problem

Bob <k4cy@...>

I asked two questions, you didn't answer either. SeventyThree(s).

On August 24, 2019 at 12:51 PM Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@...> wrote:

Yup really strange.  Rotor works in L32 until I start FT8 with JTDX.

Richard
W7ZR ex:5C5Z, CN2ZR, K2JSP, W6SBZ, W7KXR, K9ZIJ, W9KNF, W0KDF, W0MQU, J68ZR, KC6ZR, PJ4/W7ZR, KH2,W7ZR, KH6/W7ZR, V31ZR, VK4AAZ, XE2DV

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 9:31 AM Bob < k4cy@...> wrote:

Very rude of JTDX to do that. What serial port is JTDX configured to use for its radio connection? You say that the rotor port comm 11 works fine with other programs ... even if you start JTDX? SeventyThree(s).

On August 24, 2019 at 11:19 AM Richard Zalewski < dick.w7zr@...> wrote:

New.  Rotor working fine in L32 except when start JTDX it stops the Comm 11 for the rotor.  Rotor works fine in other programs on comm11