Re: Logger32 with Club Log problem ??
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Delete the DebugLog.txt file and try an upload again. There should be a lot more information written in the DebugLog file. What was in there just shows the dll information but shows me nothing of the loaded program settings or anything else like that follows the upload..
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Phill Morris (G6EES)
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 6:55 AM
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Logger32 with Club Log problem ??
I am having the same problem.
This is what I have done to try to fix it (with no luck)
1) I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Logger32 LOTW/ESQL Utility, ie L32 LogSync
2) In the properties/compatibility of L32 LogSync.exe, I have selected the box to 'Run this program as an administrator'
3) Logger32 is configured to Run as Administrator
4) The WIN10 login is also as an Administrator
5) I have exported the complete log from Logger32 as an ADIF and then selected this file in the Logger32 LOTW/ESQL Utility and then pressed the button "Process and Upload to Club Log". I then get the attached error message.
6) With "Enable ClubLog Utility" enabled and I enter a new QSO, I get the same error messages
So the problem occurs if I automatically upload to ClubLog or if I try to do this manually
Sync to eQSL is all OK
Error messages (2) and DebugLog.txt files are attached
Your help will certainly be appreciated :-)
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.