I am having the same problem.
This is what I have done to try to fix it (with no luck)
1) I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Logger32 LOTW/ESQL Utility, ie L32 LogSync
2) In the properties/compatibility of L32 LogSync.exe, I have selected the box to 'Run this program as an administrator'
3) Logger32 is configured to Run as Administrator
4) The WIN10 login is also as an Administrator
5) I have exported the complete log from Logger32 as an ADIF and then selected this file in the Logger32 LOTW/ESQL Utility and then pressed the button "Process and Upload to Club Log". I then get the attached error message.
6) With "Enable ClubLog Utility" enabled and I enter a new QSO, I get the same error messages
So the problem occurs if I automatically upload to ClubLog or if I try to do this manually
Sync to eQSL is all OK
Error messages (2) and DebugLog.txt files are attached
Your help will certainly be appreciated :-)