Re: Logger32 with Club Log problem ??

Phill Morris (G6EES)

I am having the same problem.

This is what I have done to try to fix it (with no luck)

1) I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Logger32 LOTW/ESQL Utility, ieĀ  L32 LogSync
2) In the properties/compatibility of L32 LogSync.exe, I have selected the box to 'Run this program as an administrator'
3) Logger32 is configured to Run as Administrator
4) The WIN10 login is also as an Administrator
5) I have exported the complete log from Logger32 as an ADIF and then selected this file in the Logger32 LOTW/ESQL Utility and then pressed the button "Process and Upload to Club Log". I then get the attached error message.
6) With "Enable ClubLog Utility" enabled and I enter a new QSO, I get the same error messages

So the problem occurs if I automatically upload to ClubLog or if I try to do this manually
Sync to eQSL is all OK

Error messages (2) and DebugLog.txt files are attached

Your help will certainly be appreciated :-)

Phill, G6EES