From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Ellison
Sent: Wednesday, 21 August, 2019 17:49
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Logger32 with Club Log problem ??

Nick..

I’m traveling for a few days. If you would turn on Debugging and then try the upload again. After it fails turn debugging off and you will find a file in the directory you have LogSync installed to called

DebugLog.txt send me that file as an attachment so I can look and see what it says..

Are you running Logger32 using the Run as Administrator setting?? If so are you also running L32Logsync using the same setting??

73 Rick N2AMG