Re: CW Machine

Gerald Boutin

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 09:14 PM, Bob wrote:
Gerald, good thinking, but remember it was also reported that the CW Machine form could not be moved.  Peut-être que c'est un truc français? Soixante-treize
Bob,

Actually, I think it's more of a Windows thing.

Your comment has made me think a bit more and I may have found the answer to part two of this issue.

I think Albert may be clicking on the wrong part of the title-bar when trying to move the form. The snip included here is part of one of Albert's screenshots. I've added the red box to show the dead space that does not respond to a mouse click to move the form. I fell into that trap myself while I was trying to recreate his issues.

--
Gerald, VE1DT