Re: CW Machine

Gerald Boutin

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 02:32 PM, Albert Crespo wrote:

Gerals,
I use one computer and one monitor  for Logger 32. I always run the CW machine in tandem with the program.
I just ran the Logger 32  on my laptop. Same issue, minimize, and it disappears.
Now three different computers have the same result.
73, Al

On Thursday, July 25, 2019, 3:22:00 PM GMT+1, Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...> wrote:

Albert,

Does the same problem occur even if you do not start the Logger32 program, but just run the cw.exe program by itself?

If you are using the cw.exe program on a secondary display monitor, when minimized, it will minimize to the primary monitor display.

--
Gerald, VE1DT
Let's try another guess.

Do you have your display "Scale and Layout" setting set to something other than 100%? I tried setting my display to 150%. When I minimize cw.exe, it goes off the visible screen. Perhaps that is your issue.

--
Gerald, VE1DT