Re: ODP: ODP: [hamlogger] Country exception from ClubLog - Logger32 crushes

Bob

Andy, the Club Log exceptions download and update is completely changed since 3.50.384. You should update. Is Logger32 setup to run as an administrator? 73.

On July 25, 2019 at 10:16 AM Andy VA3PL <va3pl@...> wrote:

Hi Bob
I think I have setup problem so it is perhaps something stupid I did.
I am using 3.50.384. It is older version but I have a reason not too update.
Andy SP9KR

Od: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> w imieniu użytkownika Bob <k4cy@...>
Wysłane: czwartek, 25 lipca 2019 13:37
Do: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io>
Temat: Re: ODP: [hamlogger] Country exception from ClubLog - Logger32 crushes

What version of Logger32 are you using? 73.

On July 25, 2019 at 7:23 AM Andy VA3PL <va3pl@...> wrote:

Replay from ClubLog goes so fast that last sentence I was able to read was "Deleting all prefixes" and after this Logger32 close.

Andy SP9KR

Od: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> w imieniu użytkownika ja1nlx <ayoshida0205@...>
Wysłane: czwartek, 25 lipca 2019 10:21
Do: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io>

Andy

When Logger32 crash ?

What message you see ?

73

On 2019/07/25 16:34, Andy None via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi
When I do Country database exception from ClubLog the Logger32 crushes.
I think this is problem with my setup but I am unable to find out what cause it.
Any help greatly appreciated.

73 de Andy SP9KR