Od: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> w imieniu użytkownika Bob <k4cy@...>
Wysłane: czwartek, 25 lipca 2019 13:37
Do: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io>
Temat: Re: ODP: [hamlogger] Country exception from ClubLog - Logger32 crushes

What version of Logger32 are you using? 73.

On July 25, 2019 at 7:23 AM Andy VA3PL <va3pl@...> wrote:

Replay from ClubLog goes so fast that last sentence I was able to read was "Deleting all prefixes" and after this Logger32 close.

Andy SP9KR

Od: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> w imieniu użytkownika ja1nlx <ayoshida0205@...>
Wysłane: czwartek, 25 lipca 2019 10:21
Do: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io>

Andy

When Logger32 crash ?

What message you see ?

73

On 2019/07/25 16:34, Andy None via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi
When I do Country database exception from ClubLog the Logger32 crushes.
I think this is problem with my setup but I am unable to find out what cause it.
Any help greatly appreciated.

73 de Andy SP9KR