CW Machine

Albert Crespo

Have the latest version of Logger 32 installed on two Windows 10 computers.

When I open the program as an adminstrator , the CW machine appears but I cannot move it. If the CW machine is on top of another window, then I can move that window and just leave the CW machine alone. It functions . However, when I minimize it, it disappears and I cannot locate it. I use the find windows and it is not evident.

I have closed the  program and restarted it, but  the same problem happens again.

Is this a bug now with the CW machine that the window cannot be minimized?

.

_,_