Re: email/SMS alert with call/band/mode list

n5kd

Hi Bob,

No… I mean from the DX spots window – Right Click – Setup – Audio/Prefix/Comments alert – Then the top right hand corner - edit call/band/mode list

That list is always full here – but I’m overloaded by emails if I use the other less selective options.

I tested the UDP email. That DOES work great, but not what I was looking for.

Cheers.   73’ Pete, N5KD.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10