Re: email/SMS alert with call/band/mode list

Bob

Pete, do you mean you eMail/SMS messages for need country/band/mode for decoded callsigns on the UDP BandMap? On the UDP BandMap click CONFIG and check the ENABLE SMS/EMAIL MESSAGES. SeventyThree(s).

On July 24, 2019 at 7:39 AM n5kd <n5kd@...> wrote:

One of the real nice features of Logger32 (for me) is audio alerts on the call/band/mode list. That way my shack speakers can tell me to get in the shack.

At long last – since the last email trail – I have got the email alert working, but can’t find how to get emails for the call/band/mode list. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10