Unusual Stoppage of DX spots

Gary

I recently experienced an unusual stoppage of all incoming spots being posted to the spots window and to the UDP Band map which was full.. All other functions appeared  normal..

To explain how this happened: While leaving L32 on and running with the UDP bandmap open with JTDX and then going into another room while it was running for several hours I found after returning that all dx spots and incoming activity had stopped.

Seeing that the UDP band map was completely filled and then  hitting the clear function activity immediately started with several hours worth of DX spots rolling in scrolling away for several minutes.

Is this a buffer condition having reached a completely full condition for the UDP bandmap?

If so can the UDP band map be made to flush after either reaching a near full size or on a time  basis?

I dont consider this to be a major issue but nice to know FYI thing as to whether the UDP Bandmap should be closed by the operator if they are going to leave things running when not at the computer locally.

Perhaps  I have missed a setting  to clear the UDP Bandmap periodically..

If this is not a condition of L32 or the UDP band map, then it must be a memory problem on my computer and I will have to remember that in the future to close the UDP band map, but I have never experienced this action before.

This BTW occurred on the latest version just a few days ago as I always allow L32 to update.

Gary - W3GLD