From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 12:42 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] E-mail alerts based on localy decoded (WSJT-X) call that is new dxcc per band/mode

Right click on the DX Spot Window. Click SETUP | SETUP DX SPOT ALERTS (SMS/EMAIL/SCRATCHPAD). If you are going to use this for UDP Decode station alterts, then UNcheck all checkboxes. Optionally, check this one - CHECK THIS IF YOUR EMAIL ALERTS ARE BEING BLOCKED AS SPAM. SeventyThree(s).

On July 22, 2019 at 11:26 AM Jim Altman <jaltman636@...> wrote:

Sounds neat. I see the menu item in UDP but where do I tell it what my email address is?

Thanks and 73

Jim Altman
jaltman636@...