From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Monday, 22 July 2019 15:55
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Still have update installation issues

It's very simple to set the Logger32 desktop shortcut so that the program automagically runs as administrator every time.  Right click on the desktop icon and select the Properties menu. Select the Compatibility tab. Check the Run this program as an administrator option. Click Apply. Click OK. SeventyThree(s).

On July 22, 2019 at 8:35 AM Ed Tobias <edtobias@...> wrote:

Ilya,

This is not unique to you. It happens to me all the time running Windows 10.

Each time I boot up from a full, power off shut down, I must open L32 as an administrator in order for the automatic updates to load. After that, I can close and re-open L32 as much as I want without having to do it as an administrator. It’s only after I power down and power back up that I have to re-open as admin.

73,

Ed, KR3E

On Jul 22, 2019, at 4:46 AM, Ilya Zozin,4Z1UF < 4z1uf@...> wrote:

Hello John,

It worked. Could not imagine that  downloading is also related to Admin rights.

Thanks a lot!

73,

Ilya, 4Z1UF