Re: W10 New PC install File Registration problems

Bob

Just ignore the error. My error, MZTool.dll should not have been included in the package. SeventyThree(s).

On July 13, 2019 at 10:51 AM Paul Bigwood <paul@...> wrote:

Hi All,

looked for this on the forum, but not found anything.

New Win10 Home PC for the shack and downloaded Logger32 and unpacked zip to local drive and run Setup.exe as administrator.

Install fails with "an error occurred while registering the file 'C:\Logger32\MZTool3.dll' " with Abort Retry or Ignore. Clicking on Ignore installation completes OK but when runs fails with "Bad File Name or Number" error. Clicking OK goes to the main screen with QRX Waiting message that never clears.

I have used Logger 32 for years and my logbooks are stored on the old computer ( Win10 also but Pro), so nothing is lost.

Any ideas how to solve appreciated.

73 de Paul G3WYW