Re: E-mail alerts based on localy decoded (WSJT-X) call that is new dxcc per band/mode

Bob

Like this? SeventyThree(s)

On July 11, 2019 at 4:52 PM "Chris.9A2X" <chris.9a2x@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I'm wondering if there is way to recognize decoded call's from WSJT/JTDX UDP band map window as 'country not worked that band or mode ie. digital (not as FT8), mostly during short openings on 6m that cover just few locators and pass them to DX spot alerts email feature (and all that possibly without JTDX alert).

Example: I'm working in my garden, and WSJT-X in my shack just decoded new DXCC on moitored band. I would like to get email alert from Logger32 so I can come back in to shack and work that new one.

73, Chris 9A2X

View/Reply Online (#76850): https://groups.io/g/hamlogger/message/76850
Group Owner: hamlogger+owner@groups.io