From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Altman
Sent: Monday, 10 June, 2019 20:38
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] ic-7300 filter problem.

See Bob’s reply.  The custom commands are:

See page 19-8 of the 7300 manual

add it to the set mode command from page 19-8:

• Operating mode

Command: 01, 04, 06

Filter setting (w) can be skipped with command 01

and 06. In that case, “FIL1” is selected with command

01 and the default filter setting of the operating mode

is automatically selected with command 06.

X X X X

q Operating mode w Filter setting

00: LSB 05: FM                  01: FIL1

01: USB 07: CW-R             02: FIL2

02: AM 08: RTTY-R           03: FIL3

To set lsb with mid filter:  01, 00, 02

To set usb with wide it would be 01, 01, 03

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...