From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 12:52 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] ic-7300 filter problem.

Hi to all.
I recently got the IC-7300 as a replacement to my old radio, and I have the following issue:
Every time that I an "clicking" to a spot in any phone mode the radio goes to the Filter No.2 instead to N.1 that is the filter that I want to start off.
I don’t know if is something wrong with my settings in the radio, in Logger (I am trying to find it with no luck) or it is something else?
I cannot find anything wrong, according to me, in my settings.
Any help will be appreciated.
P.S. It happens in FT8 and FT4 also.
Best 73's
DE