Re: Autofill Not Working

Gerald Boutin

Jim,

I am not set up for JTDX so I can't confirm this myself, but is it possible that the JTDX interface is logging a "blank" for the State, so the Autofill isn't being engaged.

If I understood your previous comments, I think you have already confirmed that logging a QSO without JTDX being involved does work. Or is that only for a previous version of the software?

--
Gerald, VE1DT

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 09:13 AM, Jim Ciurczak wrote:
Well for what it's worth I rolled back to v3.50.386 and it works fine. So something is amiss in the latest version....thanks!

Jim K2QB