From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman636@...>
Sent: 28/05/2019 13:59:28
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] UDP Port # Assignment

While you are thinking about things, I have never been able to figure out the conditions that make  a mouse over a callsign tooltip give the beam heading, but it would be nice to always get a beam heading in the mouse over tooltip.

Sometimes you don’t want to click the callsign as it makes things happen I don’t always want to do.

Just a thought.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...