Re: Worked/Confirmed window: SAT qso not showing up?

Bob

Alessandro, As you can see by the layout of the Worked/Confirmed Window it is intended to show HF DXCC worked/confirmed statistics. I know nothing about DXCC, but it is my understanding the satellite QSOs do not count for HF DXCC. This is why they are not included in the Worked/Confirmed Window. SeventyThree(s).

On May 19, 2019 at 3:06 AM Alessandro I2SVA <i2sva@i2sva.it> wrote:

Correct Bob
This was also my understanding. When a QSO is marked SAT in prop mode it is excluded from country wkd/cfmd window BUT it is included in SAT DXCC stats and window. It looks a nonsense to me as I would expect the QSO being included also in Country wkd/cfmd window since:
- it is a real qso
- country wkd/cfmd does not shows any kind of filter
So why exclude the qso from this window?

Thanks 73

Alessandro Salvatico i2sva

Inviato da iPhone