3.50.386 auto-update ...

Bob

Johann was a wise man. In todays wired world, he may well have said "Life is too short to drink bad wine, or wait for ADIF to make public their decision as to what exactly FT4 is - a mode or submode". My buddy Julian Assange tells me it has been decreed that FT4 is a submode of MFSK. A closely held secret apparently. Pure speculation on my part, but I suggest they are reluctant to make any public proclamation as it would be a tacit acknowledgement that they screwed up big time when FT8 was given the much coveted mode status ... but wait, the subterfuge has just begun ... how will they undo all the other incorrectly assigned modes/submodes and maintain even a modicum of credibility? ... the spin doctors will be out in force ...

Based on the information provided by Julian (he hasn't let me down yet), I will preempt any formal announcement by ADIF, and release Logger32 v3.50.386 on Monday. SeventyThree(s).