Re: Worked/Confirmed window: SAT qso not showing up?

Bob

... but the Worked Confirmed Window only has two axis - Band & Mode. SeventyThree(s).

On May 17, 2019 at 10:29 AM Guntram Summer <summer.guntram@...> wrote:

I think he means this:

B.13 Propagation Mode Enumeration

EnumerationDescription
ASAircraft Scatter
AUEAurora-E
AURAurora
BSBack scatter
ECHEchoLink
EMEEarth-Moon-Earth
ESSporadic E
F2F2 Reflection
FAIField Aligned Irregularities
INTERNETInternet-assisted
IONIonoscatter
IRLIRLP
MSMeteor scatter
RPTTerrestrial or atmospheric repeater or transponder
RSRain scatter
SATSatellite
TEPTrans-equatorial
TRTropospheric ducting

73, Guntram oe9dgv

Bob < k4cy@...> schrieb am Fr., 17. Mai 2019, 16:18:

Alessandro, apologies but I do not understand. The Worked/Confirmed Window has columns that show MODE (like: CW, SSB, DIGital, PHOne, etc.) and the rows are BAND (like: 20M, 30M, 40M, etc.). Is SAT a mode? See: http://www.adif.org/309/ADIF_309.htm#Mode_Enumeration for a list of ADIF modes.

SeventyThree(s).

On May 17, 2019 at 9:56 AM Alessandro I2SVA < i2sva@...> wrote:

Hi all, can anyone help with my issue, perhaps a missing configuration?
Using Logger 32 version 3.50.385 on Windows 10; all working well.
I have recently defined the 13 cm band for QO-100 satellite and I am now logging Satellite QSO without any problem; stats are enabled and I can see DXCC stats. The only issue is the Confirmed/Worked window that does not show any information is Prop mode is set to SAT. Why? How can I change this behavior?

Thanks, 73
Alessandro, I2SVA