Re: Worked/Confirmed window: SAT qso not showing up?

Bob

Alessandro, apologies but I do not understand. The Worked/Confirmed Window has columns that show MODE (like: CW, SSB, DIGital, PHOne, etc.) and the rows are BAND (like: 20M, 30M, 40M, etc.). Is SAT a mode? See: http://www.adif.org/309/ADIF_309.htm#Mode_Enumeration for a list of ADIF modes.

SeventyThree(s).

On May 17, 2019 at 9:56 AM Alessandro I2SVA <i2sva@...> wrote:

Hi all, can anyone help with my issue, perhaps a missing configuration?
Using Logger 32 version 3.50.385 on Windows 10; all working well.
I have recently defined the 13 cm band for QO-100 satellite and I am now logging Satellite QSO without any problem; stats are enabled and I can see DXCC stats. The only issue is the Confirmed/Worked window that does not show any information is Prop mode is set to SAT. Why? How can I change this behavior?

Thanks, 73
Alessandro, I2SVA