From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Alessandro I2SVA
Sent: föstudagur, 17. maí 2019 13:57
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Worked/Confirmed window: SAT qso not showing up?

Hi all, can anyone help with my issue, perhaps a missing configuration?
Using Logger 32 version 3.50.385 on Windows 10; all working well.
I have recently defined the 13 cm band for QO-100 satellite and I am now logging Satellite QSO without any problem; stats are enabled and I can see DXCC stats. The only issue is the Confirmed/Worked window that does not show any information is Prop mode is set to SAT. Why? How can I change this behavior?

Thanks, 73
Alessandro, I2SVA