Re: Unable to install logger32

Bob

That should do the trick. UAC is off, no antivirus software, then what's blocking the install? Sorry, I have no idea. There's no shortage of logging programs around, I'm sure you'll find on that installs right out of the box.  Not sure how you're trying to do the install, but all I can suggest is make a desktop folder. Keep it's default name New Folder. Unzip the Logger32 full install zip file into the New Folder. Open the folder. Right click on setup.exe icon and run as administrator. After that,, you're on your own. SeventyThree(s).

On May 15, 2019 at 10:32 PM uniflite58 <posprovisions@...> wrote:

I am right clicking the .exe file and selecting "run as administrator"   I dont have any extra firewall or antivirus installed.  Not sure what changes I would make to the windows security settings.  Thank you for your reply Bob.