Re: Unable to install logger32

Bob

You said: I tried running the setup file as administrator ... Good thinking ... Do you mean you are signed in to Windows as an administrator, or do you mean the compatibility settings of setup.exe are set to run the program as an administrator? Try the green option. If it still won't install, then check your firewall/security settings. SeventyThree(s).

On May 15, 2019 at 10:19 PM uniflite58 <posprovisions@...> wrote:

I have a freshly formatted drive with a new install of windows 10.  I haven't installed any updates or other software.

Upon trying to install logger 32 I get the following messages.     Invalid Property Value   An unexpected error has occurred.

Then I get: Runtime error "5" Invalid procedure call or argument.

I have UAC turned off. I tried running the setup file as administrator and am using the full install not the upgrade.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave   KF7ESM