Re: LoTW users

Bob

This bug is fixed, I hope, in the next auto-update. It's packaged and ready to go, I'm just waiting for the ADIF folks to promulgate the mode/submode status of/for FT4. SeventyThree(s).

On May 15, 2019 at 4:10 PM "Michael Harris via Groups.Io" <mike.harris=horizon.co.fk@groups.io> wrote:

Hi,

L32 v3.50.384 Win7/64 Pro

Just updated the LoTW users from Club Log. I am set up to display only
users who have uploaded in the last two months. I was surprised to see
on the bandmap no indications of LoTW users, the green square.

When I opened this up to three months users started to be indicated.

I bookmarked my own call and it indicated that I had uploaded 81 days
ago. In fact my last logger QSO was uploaded and matched early this
month, May.

Checking all the other bandmap indicated LoTW users gave days since last
upload of 70-83 days.

Anyone else seeing this?

Regards,

Mike VP8NO