Re: Hamlogger error accessing XXX in the country database

Gerald Boutin

Edited

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 09:24 AM, Bob wrote:
Sounds like you right clicked on a US station, and you're Country database is hosed.
The problem exists here with versions 3.82 and 3.84. Right click any call in the log and select 'Edit country info" gives an error popup. My configuration setup shows Country Name instead on DXCC number.

I am pretty sure my database is not hosed because there are no popup messages when I retreat to version 3.80 or before. By the way, I love this "Rollback" feature.

--
Gerald, VE1DT