From: "Larry Fravel" <lfravel@...>
Sent: 22/04/2019 21:26:49
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Check For Updates on Program Start

Bob -

To be perfectly honest about it I have no idea how to set the time update.  I am using dimension 4 to set the computer time when operating FT8.  I have the date and time in the elft corner of the bottom bar ((data Terminal, Cluster, radio 1 No Rotor, etc) but that is all I see for time from logger.  This just happened after I updated to .382 and it didn't hit me until I saw the other post about it.

One other thing that i notice is no solar data and time in the lower right like there used to be, but that has been missing for quite a while.   This just may be something that has changed in my set up.

Sorry, I can't be of more help, but if you tell me where to set the option to check time on start up i will see if it is enabled.

I don't think i have ever used it.

Larry K8YYY