Re: Windows select primary and secondary administration - characters changed

Gerald Boutin

On Sun, Apr 21, 2019 at 10:51 AM, Bob wrote:
I have corrected the problem with the wasted space on the form (the red boxes on the picture below), but I do not see (and can not reproduce) the large bold text toy see.  Does anyone else see this? SeventyThree(s).
I can see the change here.

The font used to display Primary / Secondary subdivision text in version 382 is now linked to the font settings for View/Grid Appearance/Grids Font/Color

I don't know what it was based on before.

--
Gerald, VE1DT