From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerald Boutin
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2018 7:53 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] CW macro

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 09:06 AM, Andy None wrote:

SeventyThree

On Thursday, December 27, 2018, 1:46:30 PM GMT+1, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

From the help file:

SeventyThree(s).

On December 27, 2018 at 5:31 AM "Andy None via Groups.Io" <va3pl@...> wrote:

Hi

Ver. 3.50.373

Just noticed that when Name field in Entry Window is empty nacro $NAME$ send whole word $ N A M E $ on CW. When there is name, macro work as intended.

Is this me or is it a bug?

73 de Andy SP9KR

I am trying to follow along with this topic and with Aki's examples, I have been able to recreate having the CW machine send $ N A M E $.

However, the Help file references showing up on the web interface in groups.io are all blank in my browser, and I was not able to find anything that appeared to specifically describe this behavior in the L32 Help file.

Could someone please help me find the correct section in the Help file. I've looked through the CW Machine and Macros sections, but gave up after not finding the explanation there rather than try the other 63 items the L32 Help search came up with for $NAME$.

P.S. (Minor issue with links in Help file) When trying to Navigate the CW Machine Window in the Help file, after getting to the $NAME$ section, I clicked on the green link for "Note 5", but it just brings me to the beginning of the CW Machine Section of the Help file and not to the Note 5 portion.
--
Gerald, VE1DT