Re: Help file .

Gerald Boutin

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 06:11 AM, Dave Colliau wrote:

Bob it wasnt blocked. Or should I say the first thing I did was unblock it when i put it in the directory . It was an internet issue. You must have misundertook me for someone that cant read ;) ..

73

Dave N8DC

On December 17, 2018 at 1:52 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Directly below where you clicked on Logger32.chm to download the file was this:

SeventyThree(s).

On December 17, 2018 at 1:34 PM Dave Colliau < n8dc-8@...> wrote:

So I opened the help file and I have an index on the left but no content on the right .
First I have seen anything like this .
What did I miss ?

Dave N8DC

View/Reply Online (#75264): https://groups.io/g/hamlogger/message/75264
Group Owner: hamlogger+owner@groups.io

 Dave,

What do you mean by "internet issue"? Bob's suggestion has always been correct for this issue and he has seen it many times.

--
Gerald, VE1DT