Re: Lost CAT Connection in FT8

Dave Colliau

I have JTDX but I went back to WSTJ-X when the Baker Howland guys were on as JTDX didnt support the Dxpedition mode. Now I see it does so time to play again especially since its all white outside and looks just like winter ;( .

Dave N8DC

On November 10, 2018 at 12:06 PM Jim Hargrave <w5ifp@...> wrote:

Dave, Good Job…

I have a setup for testing WSJT, but prefer to operate using JTDX with Logger32.

Jim – w5ifp-

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Colliau
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2018 10:51 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Lost CAT Connection in FT8

Jim apparently I had everything set up in the UDP window but I didnt know about the cat stuff. I will get the new help file today ! By the way I used WSJT-X hound mode and worked VP6D from 12 down to 160 on FT-8 . I never heard them on 10 meters and when I worked them on 160 they were not using the dxpedition mode ? It was fun .

Thanks and 73

Dave N8DC

On November 10, 2018 at 10:50 AM Jim Hargrave <w5ifp@...> wrote:

Dave,

You can setup the radio for JT configuration when you open JT and have it revert to normal when you close JT. It’s all covered in section 5 of the UDP  bandmap in the latest Logger32 help file posted this week..

It’s a work in progress. More capability is forthcoming in the next autoupdate.

Enjoy..

Jim – w5ifp-