Re: Discrepancies Between LOTW and Logger32 DXCC counts

Pete Smith <n4zr@...>

Yes, I ran Synchronize LOTW (from ADIF).  I also ran the DXCC code check with Clublog, but the discrepancy remains

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 10/24/2018 6:20 PM, ja1nlx wrote:

Pete

What option you tried to synchronize logbook with LoTW ?

Synchronize LoTW (from an ADIF file) ?  or something else ?

73

On 2018/10/24 22:34, Pete Smith wrote:

I am somewhat bewildered - I just finished syncing my Logger32 logbook with LOTW, but I have discrepancies as to the number of countries credited for DXCC.  LOTW says that I have 322 current and confirmed, while Logger32 says I have 309.  I have just finished a half hour searching the Help file for means of identifying the differences, without success.  Can someone just point me in the right direction?

--

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now