From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Ciurczak
Sent: sunnudagur, 21. október 2018 11:30
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Import Log From N1MM

[Edited Message Follows]

Just completed the NYQP and when I import the log from N1MM+ the state field is blank. N1MM has the state listed under Section. Is there a way to import the log and have the state included in Logger32? And I assume I will need to delete my logbook files and import my backup log to get it back to where it was prior to the NYQP import I already did.

Jim K2QB