Re: ZD9CW

Gerald Boutin

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 11:24 PM, Gary Hinson wrote:

.....  You don’t even need to add a specific inclusion for <ZD9CW> unless you want.

If this is all too hard, please wait for an update from Club Log which will re-align your planet as if by magic.

 Gary,

Those are indeed the solutions, but the source of confusion, at least for myself and Mike, is that doing what I thought was a one time Clublog exception cleanup left over 2,000 invalid call exceptions. These appear to be expired callsigns such as dxpedition calls that were completed at some time in the past. What this means is that every time one of these calls gets used again, we will need to go though this again.

I can see where this is useful for the Clublog validation system, but I don't see how it serves any useful purpose in L32. I guess I am promoting the idea of removing these exception time-bombs from the L32 database.

--
Gerald, VE1DT