Re: ZD9CW problem

Dave Colliau

adding it in the database doesnt work . Club log doesnt work either. I did try both and although its not a big deal for me it still comes up with question marks and says it not good for dxcc . That the big issue I think. Maybe a problem with the call at some earlier time ?

Dave N8DC

On September 20, 2018 at 5:22 PM ja1nlx <ayoshida0205@...> wrote:

Your choice is either of them, update by ClubLog database or manual editing.

If you maintain DXCC database manually then do not use update by ClubLog.

73

On 2018/09/21 2:19, Mike Doe wrote:
Hello.
Weird thing.
I added ZD9CW to ZD9 in country/Prefix maintenance, also downloaded exceptions from Clulog, but ZD9CW is still unknown when I type his callsign into call window.
What i'm doing wrong?
Mike

--

73 de aki ja1nlx