The best way to run wsjt-x and jtdx is to use the remote port on the 7300 for cat and keying and use the usb port for the on board sound card . If you actually got 2 ports off the usb cable like the 7610 then you wouldnt need the remote connection.

73

Dave N8DC

On July 17, 2018 at 8:43 AM Jim Hargrave <w5ifp@...> wrote:

Hi  Radhames,

I am not familiar with the IC-7300. If you would download the latest Logger32 Help file, you should find adequate setup information. Perhaps Aki, JA1NLX can offer more specific solution to your problem.

Jim – w5ifp-AT-gvtc DOT com

From: HI3B Radhames [mailto:hi3b@...]
Sent: Friday, July 6, 2018 2:23 PM
To: w5ifp@...
Subject: bit help

Hi

W5IFP USA flag USA

JIMMIE R HARGRAVE
493 SHEPHERDS RANCH RD
BULVERDE, TX 78163
USA

Jim:

I just read the text copied below, where you talk about Logger32 and JTDX / WSJT-X for get work digital modes.

Think you have plenty experience with both, ICOM IC 7300 and L32, and maybe you could help to similar setting.

I will appreciate it very much...Maybe via TeamViewr.

Com 7 is open, but CAT function does not work.

Let me know anything.

73,

Radhames, HI3B.

//

Date

JTDX / WSJT interface with Logger32

 Jim Hargrave

May 5   #74171

Bob / K4CY has added enhancements to the Logger32 interface with these JT digital programs.

We could use a few volunteers to test and critique these changes.

The Logger32 Beta version requires JTDX version 18.1.85_4  and/or WSJT-X version 1.9.0-rc4.

If you are a regular operator of JT modes and would be willing to test the changes, please respond by e-mail direct to:  w5ifp@....

Jim – w5ifp@...