From: Gerald Boutin
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 8:34 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] DXCC Challenge totals not correct

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 06:01 pm, Glen and Pam Kesselring wrote:

Somehow the QSL RCVD “N” to”Y” doesn’t seem to be giving change from yellow to red.  I think this may be a source of the issue.

Glen,

This whole topic always makes my head spin and once I get mine working OK mostly by trial and error, I leave it alone. Perhaps the following might help you.

QSL Rcvd only reflects paper cards. If you are set up to only look at LOTW for confirmations, that might be what's going on.

Check "Setup/Highlight/Confirmed Highlight". If "Show Paper Confirmed" highlight is not enabled, then the qso would not be considered confirmed.

--
Gerald, VE1DT